header("Access-Control-Allow-Origin: *"); ?>
Welcome to our Technology Offers website
You want access to an innovative offer which is based on the excellence of Inserm, the leading academic research and clinical institute dedicated to human health in Europe? Find out our technologies offers of patents and research tools: here is a sample of our patents.
In vivo studies
Central Nervous System
Ear nose throat disease
Genito Urinary System
A polyclonal antibody raised in rabbit against the rat liver carnitine palmitoyltransferase 1. This antibody is very specific, has an efficient titer […]
- Anti-melanoma associated antigen reactive on paraffin sections.
- KBA.62 is useful in ascertaining the immunomorphological diagnosis of malignant […]
This antibody can be used on paraffin sections after retrieval antigen procedure. The best retrieval technique is the heating in microwave oven (2 X10 […]
- this new monoclonal antibody is directed against a new fixative resistant melanocyte/melanoma-associated antigen.
- PNL2 labels more than 70% of […]
- This antibody recognizes the LAT-adaptor protein expressed on T-cells, mast cells and megacaryocytes.
- Suitable for use on paraffin sections […]
Flt-3/Flk-2 Antibody (SF1.340) is a mouse monoclonal IgG1 (kappa light chain) […]
This antibody recognizes the human KIAA0753 protein (also named OFIP or MNR). The epitope is located at the carboxy terminus of the protein, between […]
The monoclonal antibody reacts with human and mouse TP53INP1 (both isoforms TP53INP1alphaƒnand TP53INP1beta). TP53INP1 is a key stress factor endowed […]
This monoclonal antibody is directed against a fixative resistant T-cell associated antigen.
Reacts with normal and neoplastic T-cells.
This antigen […]
ADONIS is an agonist-like monoclonal antibody directed against an epitope located on the second extracellular loop of the A2A receptor of adenosine. […]
This transgenic mice model ("DMSXL") contains large human genomic DNA sequence carrying […]
Transgenic mouse model carrying the myotonic dystrophy type 1 (DM1) locus (45kb of human sequences) […]