header("Access-Control-Allow-Origin: *"); ?>
Welcome to our Technology Offers website
You want access to an innovative offer which is based on the excellence of Inserm, the leading academic research and clinical institute dedicated to human health in Europe? Find out our technologies offers of patents and research tools: here is a sample of our patents.
In vivo studies
Central Nervous System
Ear nose throat disease
Genito Urinary System
This mAb recognizes Tspan5, a member of the Tetraspanin superfamily. It recognizes the human, mouse and rat proteins which are 100% identical. First […]
Cervical cancer cell line HeLa (ER negative) firstly transfected by a luciferase firefly gene under the control of an estrogen responsive element […]
The stably transfected luciferase reporter HELN Er alpha cell line (named HELN for HeLa-ERE-Luciferase-Neomycin) was obtained by transfection of ER […]
A polyclonal antibody raised in rabbit against the rat liver carnitine palmitoyltransferase 1. This antibody is very specific, has an efficient titer […]
- this new monoclonal antibody is directed against a new fixative resistant melanocyte/melanoma-associated antigen.
- PNL2 labels more than 70% of […]
- Anti-melanoma associated antigen reactive on paraffin sections.
- KBA.62 is useful in ascertaining the immunomorphological diagnosis of malignant […]
This antibody can be used on paraffin sections after retrieval antigen procedure. The best retrieval technique is the heating in microwave oven (2 X10 […]
- This antibody recognizes the LAT-adaptor protein expressed on T-cells, mast cells and megacaryocytes.
- Suitable for use on paraffin sections […]
Flt-3/Flk-2 Antibody (SF1.340) is a mouse monoclonal IgG1 (kappa light chain) […]
This transgenic mice model ("DMSXL") contains large human genomic DNA sequence carrying […]
Transgenic mouse model carrying the myotonic dystrophy type 1 (DM1) locus (45kb of human sequences) […]